I just wanted to make sure you saw this, my customers are absolutely livid and so am I.
Well this shouldn’t surpirse anyone who has been reading our material.
The National Security Agency has been caught red handed spying on your emails and phone calls. Surprised? Me neither. I’ve known about this practice and have been writing about it here for the last 8 months. Its a big reason we put our privacy kit out when we did.
So what can you do? First off you can follow the steps in my book:
- Chapter 3 covers email security, read it thoroughly and put it into practice. Email encryption and anonymizers are easy to use and often free for emails you dont want others to see.
- Chapter 7 last page (page 90 for most people) covers using mobile phones securely. Use a disposable phone, that you pay cash for at any gas station, for sensitive communication that you do not want others to hear.
- After that, the best thing you can do is to tell everyone you can about our book and our tips.
This is going to sound like a sales pitch, but if you believe that Americans are under attack from their own government, and you believe that our alerts and books can help them, then the best thing you can do is expose them to this information.
Here’s what I am asking you to do:
- Forward this email to everyone in your contact list. I know its a big request, and I know you might not like to send everyone a forwarded email. But this is a critical time in our nations history. We must fight back against government tyranny.
- Show them that they can get their own Patriot Privacy Kit here: http://PatriotPrivacy.com/Video, or they can just sign up for our free privacy email alerts here: http://www.patriotprivacy.com/missing/
- Go sign this petition now to tell the government to keep their dirty rotten noses out of our business: http://notwithoutawarrant.com/
We’re in this together, and I’m going to do everything in my power to protect you. Thank you for being here, now please help your friends and family protect themselves. Forward this email to them RIGHT NOW…
Chris Peterson, Outraged Privacy Advocate